HOLY CHILD PARISH COMMUNITY
CONFIRMATION AND FIRST EUCHARIST
If you wish your children to take part in preparation for celebrating their Confirmation/First Eucharist at Holy Child Parish during the coming year, please email email@example.com or call the parish office (306-789-8276) or Marian (306-552-8318) to register.
The following is a tentative schedule for preparation for the Sacraments of Initiation in 2023/24. Parents and children must attend all of the sessions to complete the program and sponsors are also most welcome at all sessions and should be encouraged to take an active part in preparing for these sacraments!
- Session One: “Called By Name” - Monday, November 27 or Tuesday, November 28 at 7 p.m.
- Session Two: “Sealed with the Spirit” - Monday, January 22 or Tuesday, January 23 at 7 p.m.
- Session Three: “Come & Listen” - Monday, February 12 or Tuesday, February 13 at 7 p.m.
- Session Four: “Do” - Monday, March 18 or Tuesday, March 19 at 7 p.m.
- Retreat: Monday, May 1 at 7 p.m.
- Celebration of Confirmation/First Eucharist: Date to be scheduled in co-operation with the office of the Archbishop, hopefully during the Easter season.
Please call the parish office or Marian or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.
We look forward to assisting your family in these important steps of your faith journey!
For more information, click here.